1.04.2010

blogging??

SO I finally decided to start a BLOG! YAY me! Don't really know how to work this thing! haha Well Eric and I were married on August 28, 2009 & have been loving EVERY minute of it. We are living in Gilbert, AZ and enjoying the beautiful WARMTH! :) We really enjoy it here! There is so much to do! Eric is currently managing a Wireless store, & is deciding about going back to school. I am finishing hair school! FINALLY!! After having to wait 2 months to restart here in AZ and having to do 400 hrs over... I will Finally be FINISHED in February! YAY!! I am also working at the Texas Roadhouse here. and I am READY for a real job. :) We love our ward. We started out in the Nursery... that was interesting. & We just got called to be Primary Teachers for the Sunbeams! We have a great class! i LOVE these little kiddos!

We had a WONDERFUL holiday season. & now i guess its back to the grind... I will really try to keep this thing updated!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you joined us in the blogging world. Love the picture up top!! You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my new blogging buddy and my long lost friend! I didn't know you were working at a Roadhouse again :) That's exciting that you are almost done with school. Love ya Aubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Aubs. Yours already looks better than mine. By the way, this is LuAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my love!! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better. It's much more personal than facebook. Hope all is going well!! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cute blog aubrey! i ADORE your guys' photos. you are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete