8.16.2010

UTAH!

Well... I am a horrible blogger. That is all there is to it. I probably wont be good at it. BUT I am going to try. So since MAY: We packed up our lovely apt in AZ. I flew to Utah to be in Sarah & Levi Mack's wedding.
I drove to Idaho for a month long vacay. Eric drove a Penske Truck up from AZ. My brother Taylor got home from his mission. We drove down to Logan to go to the temple only to find out it was CLOSED for cleaning, and ended up driving to Idaho Falls from there. Eric and I found an apartment in Murray. We went four wheeling, boating, and swam in the Portneuf River. Moved all of our stuff to Murray. Went to a Bee's Game with all the JENSENs. Went to Lava with all the JENSENs. Had a couple BBQs. We flew to AZ to gather up the rest of our stuff. We spent the night on an air mattress in our empty apartment. Eric drove the Jeep and I drove the Yaris to Utah. We stayed the night in Vegas to visit our favorite nieces!

Unpacked everything. Went to church at our new ward in Murray. Found out our new ward is all retired people... plus 3 or 4 young couples. Eric started work at ADT. I started work at Texas. AND spent the last weekend in Idaho for Blakes birthday & played mini golf with Tews!

And took a pic of our rad shoes.


Needless to say life has been a whirlwind.
and we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment