1.07.2012

2012

2012 is BOUND to be the best year yet! We are looking forward to SO many things!
a. We are going to the Jazz vs. Clippers game on Jan. 17th! WOOT WOOT! So in case you didn't know I think the Clippers are the most pointless team in the NBA. They are basically the b team of LA., (note: DO NOT LIKE THE LAKERS IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.) They dont even have their own stadium! The Lakers have to share the Staples Center with the Clippers. The ONLY reason the Clippers are even SEMI good, is because the got the first pick with Blake Griffin. And then somehow this year they were able to get CP3 (Chris Paul). The only reason we are going to this game is because I am the best wife ever! Eric is really excited that CP3 and Blake will be playing on the same team! (even tho he is a die hard Bulls fan...) So, knowing how much Eric wanted to go to a Clippers game, I gave him [and myself] Tickets for Christmas! I am excited to see the Jazz (even tho they are NOT looking very good this year). NOT the Clippers.
b. MY 25th BIRTHDAY is this month! HOLY MOLY I will be a quarter of a century old. I always thought 25 year old were so OLD. But I don't think that anymore. :)
c. My friend Ashley is due with her baby girl, Harper in MARCH! I cannot wait to meet this little bean! Both of her parents are beautiful and I just KNOW she will be the most beautiful baby! And with Ashley as her mom she is going to be such a sweetie!
d. My friend Brittney is due with her baby BOY, Miles in the beginning of April! :) FINALLY Maxson will have a friend! Girls are being born all over the place! It will be fun to watch Adam and Brittney be the best parents!
e. My oldest friend Kourtney and her hubby are having their baby girl at the end of April! I love this little baby so much! I cannot wait for her arrival. Kourtney and I have been friends since Elementary school, we have been through so much together and have been able to watch/help each other become great women. :) I am so excited that we will have kiddos the same age! They will be moving sometime this Summer for Medical School! Woot Woot! But I am already so sad about this. I LOVE these guy so much!
f. We are adding another member to our family! (NO I AM NOT PREGO) I am finally getting a SISTER! Taylor and Hilary are getting married in May! Seriously couldnt not be happier for these two! Hilary is such an amazing woman and I love her! I am so excited for this event!
h. My friend Jessi is getting married at the end of May! So happy for her and Chris! They are such a great couple!
i. MEMORIAL Day weekend in VEGAS! Our first big trip away from home with the babies! Looking forward to spending time with family!
j. Maxson and Kenley will turn 1 yr old. In August.
k. Eric and I will be married for 3 yrs in August too!
So far that is really all the things we know FOR SURE!
Looks pretty good so far.
ALSO here are goals for 2012.
Personal: Become closer to each member in my family. (Massey and Jensen)
Spiritual: Read and study the Doctrine and Covenants.
Educational: Read at least ONE book a month. THANKS BOOK CLUB!
Physical: Run 2-3 Half Marathons. (already registered for 2! One in April and one in October.)
Financial: Budget better. Cliche right?? BUT I have been working on this since right before the babes were born and I would really like to be better at it! It is so nice to know exactly how much money we have at any point!

No comments:

Post a Comment