1.16.2012

Cinco...

Maxson and Kenley are JUST over 5 months old now. Woot! They are SO much fun at this age! They are smiling, laughing, playing, and talking a ton! (baby talk... not real talk) SO much fun!

appointments:
We didnt really have any appointments this month. BUT one of the perks of being your pediatrican's daughter is that you can have your children weighed every month. A little overboard maybe? When Max and Kenley were first born they dropped below their birth weight really fast and kind of took a while to gain weight. They were both in the 4 lbs' when we brought them home. (remember Maxson was 5.07 and Kenley was 5 even when they were born.) So we were really watching how much they were eating and how much weight they were gaining. I got in the habit of going WEEKLY to weigh them. Finally Dr. J had to tell me NO we are not going to go to the office and weigh them! So now I am limited to monthly. :) And I am ok with that. I like knowing how much they weigh.
Maxson- 15lbs 13 oz
Kenley- 13lbs

milestones:
Max is laughing so much more now! It makes me SO happy to hear his big laugh.
Max is wearing 6-9 mo. clothes. He is a cubby babe.
Max gets really scared when people do weird voices or noises. He gets the saddest look on his face and works himself up to a big cry! Breaks my heart, but it is SO cute it is hard to not laugh.
Kenley is starting to talk a lot more! This little girl loves to play in the bouncer and just laugh and talk to herself!
Kenley ROLLS over!!! YAY! well she has only done it a handful of times, but I am one proud mama!
Kenley is picky of who holds her! Of course she loves mom and dad. And Aunt Hilary, and Grandma and Grandpa. But she is a little leery of my brothers haha, and strangers!
The babes are now eating BABY FOOD! Just once a day. This week we are going to try twice a day after their bottles, but we will see how it goes today. Max is really getting the hang of it. Kenley just spits it out. I dont think she was quite ready, but I really have been trying to keep them on the same schedule and eating habits. Makes my life so much easier!

mom and dad:
Eric and I have just been enjoying our little family! We have been super busy. Taylor and Hilary moved their wedding up to March! So Hilary, My mom and I have been so busy planning, getting ideas and figuring everything out, and I feel like between the wedding and the babies, Eric has been neglected. I really want to do something special for him for Valentine's day to show him he is still my numero uno. I have an idea of what to do. BUT he will most likely read this so I cannot tell you yet. BUT when it happens you will know. :)
PS we are SO excited to have Hilary in our family! She is perfect for Taylor and fits right in. I am sure we drive her nuts sometimes, but we LOVE her. She has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and she is so sweet and I seriously am SO excited. :) LOVE you Hil.

2mo....3mo....4mo....and 5mo! SO fun to see how much they have changed!


No comments:

Post a Comment