1.09.2013

As Promised....

...MULTIPLE TIMES.

First, let me apologize for my lack of posting. I know I ALWAYS say this, but the last 6 months really has been pretty busy! BUT, Maxson and Kenley are eating lunch right now and I have a min to hop on here and upload some pictures!! [some are from QUITE a while ago!! OOPS] 

Here we go!

YES... These ARE from when we went to Cabo, in October, 2010... haha... 
We had a blast with Eric's parents, and brother and his family! This was such a fun vacation! We stayed at a BEAUTIFUL resort, and played, and ate, and went to Senor Sweets, and snorkeled and hiked and walked around town AND we learned how to sail! And we had a sailing race with another sailboat. It was so much fun! I cannot wait to go back and take the twins!! Thanks again Corey and Judy!!

 





Now, These ones are from December 2011. Eric's parents came to visit in SLC. We went shopping, ate a delicious sushi dinner, walked around Temple Square and we got to go to the Christmas Devotional! It was amazing! I had never been to the Christmas devotional so that was neat to go and listen to the leaders of our church talk!













These ones are from our trip to Las Vegas for Memorial Day weekend in 2012. The twins were 9.5 Months old!  SO much fun! We stayed the first night of our drive at our friends, the Jacox's house, and then drove the rest of the way the next day! We went to sushi (hmm I think we go to sushi every time we are together!), hung out at the park, a lot, we went swimming, and shopping. We had so much fun this trip! It was the first LONG trip the kids had been on, and they did great!


















I think it is safe to say our nieces LOVED hanging out with the twins!!

OK that is it for now! I will try to get back and leave a good long post about what has been going on in our lives lately! Until then! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment