4.30.2011

From TUMS to TUMMY Butter.

21 WEEKS! MORE than HalfWAY there! WOOT WOOT!

Total weight gain: 16 LBS! I have read that for a twin pregnancy, the usual weight gain is between 35-45 LBS. Well on my way I am sure.
Maternity clothes: I finally broke down LAST week and bought some Maternity Pants, already had some tops. I was pleasantly surprised how COMFORTABLE the pants were! A much better fit than my size 28's held together by a hair tie!

Stretch marks: None. Yet. Thank goodness. I am putting TUMMY BUTTER on my bell at least 3 times a day! I know it is most likely inevitable, but as long as I know I did everything I could to prevent, maybe then I won't be so sad when it happens!

Sleep: Essentially, nonexistent. I have to sleep with a pillow for my head, a pillow for the belly, one between my legs, and one at my back so actually stay put. Apparently I like to move around A LOT when I sleep. In fact I think Eric has been sleeping a lot better now that I am confined. No more suddenly waking up to me kicking him, kneeing him in the back, or elbowing him in the face. I feel like he is secretly grateful. Also, I cannot get comfortable whatsoever. And by the time I actually do, I wake up to go to the bathroom, or get a sudden Heart BURN attack and have to scrummage around in the dark for some trusty tums! And the whole process starts again. :)

Best moment this week: So I have been able to feel our babies moving around for a couple weeks now! And Eric get so jealous! And he will send me texts when he is at work, asking if they are kicking and moving around. And then as soon as he gets home he asks if they are moving, he just wants to feel them so bad! SO the other night we were laying in bed, I was reading and Eric was on his phone and I felt some movement! Grabbed his hand and put it on my bell, and he was able to feel it!! He got SO excited about it! I loved seeing him like that! He is going to be the BEST daddy!

Movement: These little monsters move around a TON! It is so fun for me to feel them moving around! Yesterday I had another Ultrasound (I get to have one every MONTH!), and it was so cool to see how much they move! Our baby boy is pretty active, moving around quite a bit. And his feet are actually right at our baby girls little face and I was just watching him kick her over and over again!!! So sad! They are already fighting! And our baby girl moves around a lot too! It has been hard to get a good picture of her during ultrasounds.

Food cravings: Haven't had a whole lot of crazy ones thankfully. What I actually crave a lot is Regular Coke. I have been cutting back a ton on soda for the past 2 years-ish. And when I do drink soda usually go for Diet Coke, or Mt. Dew. NEVER Regular COKE!! So weird for sure. Oh and I crave Mexican Food. ANYTHING mexican.

Gender: Definitely a boy and girl!

Belly Button in or out: Haha it is actually halfway popping out!!! It feels so weird.

What I am looking forward to: Well besides of the obvious (meeting these babies!). I am SO looking forward to my NEXT Ultrasound Appt. I LOVE seeing my lil monsters! Also I know it is a long way off, but I am really looking forward to running again. I keep reading about all of these super fun races, and I just want to participate!!! I am getting antsy for sure! NEXT Spring will be wonderful!

Our beautiful baby BOY!

3D Pic of our SON! Stinking cute. Haha actually I always think these are so weird.

Our PERFECT little Princess!

Our Daughter waving HI!


Ok so this is my FAVE. You can see our little girls face right there in the center, and then you see our sons FEET kicking her!! Good thing she is tough!

Eric thinks this if the funniest pic. But I had to show you my belly button!! It is the weirdest thing! It is only half poking out! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. TUMSTO is a DOLVE with a MARRYBOO?
    Tell MR . SPENCER and BUNN- BUNN 5, as well as MASTESPANKER 69.
    EQUEJOY is really DUKE and " SS" with OLYTE and SESSPE.
    MITACH- LUMMOTT- COHETTE- YESSESSTE.
    Better tell ASOVAR RICK.
    ALI and AMI, too.

    ReplyDelete