4.04.2011

pictorials

OK so NOW that I updated, here are pics I promised!! :)

Fabulous DISNEY!


Eric and I on Valentine's DAY! I really do LOVE him!






Eric FINALLY asked for a haircut! He was looking a little shaggy.


And I bought a new dress so I could be a cool/hip Young Women's leader!


We went to an Oscar Party! Red carpet and EVERYTHING!!! So much fun!


Eric got the most correct guess on our OSCAR BRACKET. And he WON! HE REALLY WON!


"Eric! Do you know what this means?! It means I am PREGNANT!"


YAY!!!

Honestly this was staged and we had known for... a couple months! :) HARDEST secret to keep!

We went to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS for Mardi GRAS...


with our good friends Adam and Brittney Jacox!


We ate TURKEY LEGS (NOT as good as they look. I promise).


We got LOTS of beads!


We went to NEON trees concert!


We had a BLAST!!! So much FUN!


We found out on March 21st that we were having TWINS!!!!




That same day my wonderful family came to visit for a week! They were SO surprised when we told them it was TWINS!!! We had so much fun while they were here!

Of course we went to some spring training games!


And we went to GatorLand! So much more fun than we expected!


And we went to the Orlando Temple! Seriously love being able to go to the Temple with Eric, my Mom and Dad and Taylor!


And we went to a YANKEES game! I think my Dad was in heaven!




Some family vacation. EVERYONE was on some sort of electronic device!


Then on March 28th we found out that we were having A BOY and A GIRL!


Grandma Jensen bought our lil monsters their first gift! :)


17 Weeks!!

4 comments:

  1. Shut up. You are 17 weeks and are barely showing with TWINS!! I think I looked farther along than you at that point and I was only having one!! You are gorgeous girl!! you were made to have twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh these ultrasound pictures made me want to cry!!!! I am so happy for you guys! You are the cutest preggo ever---even though you don't even look pregnant!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved all of your pictures! I miss you aubs!

    ReplyDelete