11.25.2011

Domestic Goddess....

Thank you PINTEREST for making me into the Domestic Goddess I was meant to be.
Thank you for teaching me how to make delicious meals.
Thank you for teaching me how to sew, paint, and crochet.
Thank you for giving me sweet ideas for family pictures.
Thank you for giving me motivation to get my butt back in shape.
Thank you for entertaining me for hours on end.
Thank you for teaching me to be the best and most organized mommy in the world.
Thank you for teaching me how I should dress.
Thanks for all the great hair ides.
BUT, most of all, THANK YOU for making me feel like a Domestic Goddess, when I really have just been sitting on my iPhone app all day long. Thank you for making me feel productive!
Seriously you guys, I love pinterest! I think it is such an amazing thing!
Starting January 1, 2012, I will be doing a PINTERESTING thing each day!
And... get this... POSTING about it! Thats right! That means at least ONE blog for everyday in 2012! Wish me luck!
I hope you are as excited about this as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment