11.15.2011

WHAAA?

Well my last post was in... May? Holy Moly where did the time go!? SO much has changed since then! I PROMISE I will get a really super good long post in ASAP with TONS of pictures. It might even be a little over board... but I mean, it is needed. ANY who, as soon as I get things uploaded I will update better, but for now.....
Here is a condensed version of our lives since May!!
.My mom and brother Taylor came out to Kissimmee to visit! It was so fun to have them here! We found cute fabric to make things for the babies and the flea market in Kissimmee is BOMB. Also they drove out a car for us to borrow! YAY for having two cars!
. We decided it would be best to move back to Pocatello! HA thanks for driving all the way out to FL mom and TAY!
. We packed ALL of our stuff (which you well know when I mean ALL of our stuff I mean our clothes, some decor, and thats about it. We sold our amazing bed and futon) into the Escape and our little Yaris. Eric drove across the country in the Escape while pulling the Yaris behind him! I was right around 32 weeks prego with TWINS and was too scared to drive across the country in case something happened! SO I had the luxury of flying home in one day!
.So we were officially Idaho citizens as of JULY 10th ish.
.August 11, 2011 best day of our lives! I had these cutie babies! I will save all the dets for another post! But lets just say my entire pregnancy was so perfect, I knew something had to go wrong! DONT worry, these little beans are as healthy as can be! Maxson James Massey was born at 12:51 PM he was 5lbs 7oz and 18 1/2 inches! Kenley Blake Massey was born at 1:02PM she was 5lbs even and 18 3/4 inches long! I cannot imagine my life without these little babes!
. Eric decided to leave his job (oh he got a job here at a car dealership, thats when we knew it was time for us to move back) at Dodge and got a job at Wells Fargo! He is on the management track! woot woot.
. Eric gets promoted!! Now he has to drive all the way out to American Falls, but it is only twenty min. and he is the only personal banker in his branch! AND he gets to speak lots of espanol.
. I have just been enjoying life as a stay at home mommy!
. Also I discovered pinterest.
. Also I run on diet coke.
OK short but sweet! I SWEAR someday soon there will be an update on each of these wonderful things that have happened to us!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about your sad little blog the other day!! So happy to see your post!! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete