11.23.2011

Woah! Got a little ahead of myself...

Hi. I obviously forgot to post the rest of my pregnancy pictures BEFORE telling you about my labor and delivery! I really need to get myself together... I apologize! :)
One thing I have forgotten to mention was the WONDERFUL SIAB (shower in a box) that my very best friend sent me! THANK YOU KOURTNEY TEW!!! BEST package EVER!
Please do not judge me, I had just gotten out of the shower, and it was like 95 degrees in Florida with 90% humidity! SWEAR I did not look horrible my entire pregnancy.
I was SO excited to open this package!!
SERIOUSLY have the BEST friends!!
{april, jessi, kourtney, sarah, rachel}
{dani, ashley, kristie, kate, becky, heather}
CHECK OUT ALL THAT SWAG!!! Worlds BEST friends!
OK now for ALL of my prego pics! YOU will notice that as I get bigger, I didn't take as many pictures! ENJOY!
17 weeks!
18 weeks!
19 weeks!
20 weeks!
21 weeks
22 weeks
23 weeks

24 weeks
25 weeks

26 weeks
27 weeks
28 weeks
29 weeks
30 weeks
34 weeks
35 weeks... can you tell I am miserable yet?
FINALLY 36 WEEKS!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!! You are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey,

    I don't think you even know me-my maiden name was Hansen.
    I just wanted to say that you look AMAZING! congratulations on having twins! so much fun! And again you look great!

    Kyrsten Geddes

    ReplyDelete