11.22.2011

SO sorry....

Being HUGE and flying was NO picnic. I mean don't get me wrong, it was WAY better than driving 34 hrs across the country. I was almost 32 weeks along when I hopped on a plane from Orlando to Salt Lake City. I had a layover... somewhere. Werid I really cannot remember. BUT I know I had a lay over because I had to switch planes. And I know this because I had to sit by two different people.

SO when we booked my flight it was almost last minute, so we couldn't pick my exact seat. I ended up sitting in the middle... SO imagine me a little bit bigger than THIS.....

Coming to sit next to you on a flight... I don't know about you but I would be SO nice and respectful and if I had the aisle seat I would offer to switch!! I think that is what ANYONE would do. Right??? Well apparently I sat by the two rudest people in the world. Both of my flights I was stuck in the middle seat. My doctor told me to drink lots of water so that I would have to go to the bathroom so that I would have to get up and walk around at LEAST once an hr. if not more. I did warn said 'fellow flyers' about what they were going to endure during their flights. Unfortunatley neither of them realized what this really meant. Sorry Mr. Overallwearingjerk for waking you up probably 8 times so I could get out and go to the bathroom but I warned you. So sorry Ms. Ihavebeenpregnantbeforeandknowexactlywhatyouaregoingthrubutireallywanttositintheaisleseat for making you put your cross word puzzle down so I could get out. This could have been avoided if you would have just had some compassion and switched me seats.
I swear it wasn't AS bad as it sounds, but I am just amazed about how many people DID NOT care or help me or even move out of my way. I am sure I was just overreacting but I almost lost all hope in humanity after flying home. Almost.

Poor Eric had to drive all the way across the country all by himself!! That man is a trooper! He did it in 3 days, only stopped to pee and sleep and sometimes eat. He, my friends, is my HERO. I love that guy more than anything!

1 comment:

  1. You're stronger than me. I am sure I would have burst into tears on that plane! For RUDENESS!

    ReplyDelete